Enjoy the spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage of the Scottish Borders, before moving in and around East Lothian and the Firth of Forth.
Spend a day exploring the stunning Rosslyn Chapel, Melrose Abbey, North Berwick, Gullane, and Dunbar is something that should be on the itinerary of anyone visiting Scotland!
So, keep your eyes peeled, your mind open, and your imagination switched on!
It’s no secret Scotland has a fascinating history. But what’s less known, is how much of it’s shrouded in mystery.
There are unexplained standing stones, untranslatable hieroglyphics, and unbelievable myths.
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Melrose Abbey
- Berwick upon Tweed
- North Berwick
Discover the myths and legends surrounding the Holy Grail and Rosslyn Chapel, Berwickshire Coastal Path, and the iconic coast village of North Berwick named the best place to live in Scotland!
Upon departure, your tour takes you south to the majestic Rosslyn Chapel. The 15th-century chapel in Midlothian became world-famous after featuring in Dan Brown’s book The Da Vinci Code.
We will then travel to Melrose to visit the historic Abbey, Jedburgh Abbey, Abbotsford House, and the William Wallace statue.
Moving to the east, after a short break for lunch at Kelso, in the heart of the Scottish Borders, you will admire one of the most scenic coastlines in Britain, the Berwickshire Coastal Path.
After a short drive along the coast, we will stop at North Berwick, a seaside town to enjoy a walk around the harbor and the famous long stretch of sandy beach with views of the island of Craigleith and the Bass Rock.
Our last stop before our tour ends will be at Portobello, a charming seaside suburb a few miles away from Edinburgh’s city centre, with views overlooking the Forth, with impressive sunsets
Duration: A maximum of 8 hours
Passengers: Up to 7 people
Availability: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Excludes: Admission fees to attractions & Distillery Tours*
*Tickets can be arranged from Capital Transfer Cars upon request
- The tour allows passengers to visit various locations subject to parking restrictions.
- Tours are available all year round- subject to weather conditions.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels, guesthouses, or any private destination within the city centre of Edinburgh.
- Multiple pick-ups or drop-offs are available upon request, however, the lead passenger has to provide in advance all the information about the pick-up and drop-off points.
- Our vehicles do not have wheelchair accessibility.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents -we provide child seats prior to request, free of charge.
- The cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour. This tour covers only the transfer fees.
- Cancellation policy applies – please chek our terms and conditions