Just sit back and relax on this excursion on what is known as the Queen of Scottish Lochs! Enjoy spectacular views of the magnificent Ben Lomond and the highland boundary fault line as you enter the Scottish Highlands from the Lowlands!
LOCH LOMOND: SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS SIGHTSEEING
If you only have a short time in Scotland but want to see as much of the Scottish Highlands as possible in one day..?
Then this excursion is the one for you!
- Glenfinnan Viaduct Visitor Centre
- Ben Nevis-Forth William
On our tour, we will head through the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park to admire the stunning beauty of Scotland’s wooded lochs and tucked-away villages as you journey through spectacular scenery. We’ll drive through Stirling and Loch Lomond to the small Highland town of Callander. We’ll pause here to enjoy the stunning beauty of Scotland’s most famous glen.
After a short break, we will continue to the spectacular Glenfinnan Viaduct to admire the cinematic icon bridge of Harry Potter; thereafter we will journey through the coastal town of Fort William, where Great Britain’s highest peak, Ben Nevis rises.
Moving forward to the north we will stop at Inverness, the capital of Highlands, known for its market town feel.
Before returning south will see us travel through the Cairngorms National Park alongside Aviemore, where we will stop for a short break- before passing Blair Castle on our way to our evening stop at the Victorian town of Pitlochry.
Ending our tour back to the Capital you’ll get a great view of one of Scotland’s most iconic structures, the Forth Rail Bridge as we approach Edinburgh.
Duration: A maximum of 14 hours
Passengers: Up to 7 people
Availability: 7.00 am – 9.00 pm
Excludes: Admission fees to attractions & Distillery Tours*
*Tickets can be arranged from Capital Transfer Cars upon request
- The tour allows passengers to visit various locations subject to parking restrictions.
- Tours are available all year round- subject to weather conditions.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels, guesthouses, or any private destination within the city centre of Edinburgh.
- Multiple pick-ups or drop-offs are available upon request, however, the lead passenger has to provide in advance all the information about the pick-up and drop-off points.
- Our vehicles do not have wheelchair accessibility.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents -we provide child seats prior to request, free of charge.
- The cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour. This tour covers only the transfer fees.
- Cancellation policy applies – please check our terms and conditions