It’s not very hard to find beautiful spots in Scotland! Explore the Highland famous spots of Pitlochry, Forth William, and Glencoe & Callander as well as the beauty of the historic castle of Stirling.
By choosing the following tour, you will admire the spectacular scenery and historic attractions as well as taste and visit the best whisky distilleries of the Blair Athol Distillery & the Famous Grouse whisky at Glenturret Distillery
A beautiful addition to any bucket List!
HIGHLAND LOCHS SCOTLAND, GLENS & WHISKY
Scotland’s landscapes are more dramatic than in a superhero movie. From blonde beaches to serene mountains, you’ll discover the scenery lives up to its reputation!
- Stirling Castle
- The Glenturret Distillery (The Famous Grouse)
- Blair Athol Whisky Distillery Tour
- Ben Nevis -Forth William (Gondola panoramic views)
- Glencoe Visitor Centre
From the city of Stirling, we’ll make the short drive up to the hill to visit Stirling Castle, one of the most important castles in Scottish history. Moving up to the north, the next stop destination is the highland town of Pitlochry. Here you will admire some of the spectacular landscape and unearthly scenery with hills, lochs, historic castles, and distilleries that Scotland has to offer, and visit the Blair Athol Distillery.
We continue our trip through the Cairngorms National Park and the beautiful Forth William, hiking up to Ben Nevis mountain with Gondola. Here, you can opt to take a 30-minute journey – which allows you to take in breathtaking panoramic views of the Scottish Highlands.
Moving further to the south, the next stop destination is the highland town of Glencoe where we’ll have some refreshments and have a visit at Glencoe Visitor Centre. Sitting on the bonnie banks of the river Coe, there’s time to take a stroll around the village and enjoy the stunning views across the river.
Driving further east, we’ll make a short stop for photos in the small town of Callander. A small bustling tourist town situated on the River Teith, where your tour ends before heading back to Edinburgh.
Duration: A maximum of 10 hours
Passengers: Up to 7 people
Availability: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Excludes: Admission fees to attractions & Distillery Tours*
*Tickets can be arranged from Capital Transfer Cars upon request
- The tour allows passengers to visit various locations subject to parking restrictions.
- Tours are available all year round- subject to weather conditions.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels, guesthouses, or any private destination within the city centre of Edinburgh.
- Multiple pick-ups or drop-offs are available upon request, however, the lead passenger has to provide in advance all the information about the pick-up and drop-off points.
- Our vehicles do not have wheelchair accessibility.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents -we provide child seats prior to request, free of charge.
- The cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour. This tour covers only the transfer fees.
- Cancellation policy applies – please check our terms and conditions