Get an overview and admire the hotspots of the Scottish Capital.
The scenery will take your breath away! From Edinburgh Castle, which stands on a extinct volcano rock to the picturesque UNESCO World Heritage site, Edinburgh will attract your curiosity and attention.
Edinburgh Tour 2.5 Hours
A city sightseeing tour of the top tourist spots & attractions of the Scottish Capital. Enjoy the journey from your spacious and comfy seat and hop on/off just outside the entrance of the locations.
- Edinburgh Castle
- St Giles Cathedral
- Palace of Holyrood House
- Dean Village
The journey starts from the beautiful Edinburgh Castle, one of the most well-known castles in the world, it sits in an ancient plug of volcanic rock, makes sure it captures your imagination. A short walk away down the Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, St Giles Cathedral to stroll around and take part in thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining concerts alongside Royal Mile.
Moving forward to the next stop Holyroodhouse, the official residence of the Queen’s in Scotland, situated at the end of Royal Mile – just opposite the Scottish Parliament building.
Ending our tour by visiting Dean Village in Stockbridge, a historic neighborhood known for its quiet streets and lovely architecture – a worthwhile visit for a short walk along the water and tasting local food from the Stockbridge market.
Duration: A maximum of 2.5 hours
Passengers: Up to 7 people
Availability: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Excludes: Admission fees to attractions
*Tickets can be arranged from Capital Transfer Cars upon request
- The tour allows passengers to visit various locations subject to parking restrictions.
- Tours are available all year round- subject to weather conditions.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels, guesthouses, or any private destination within the city centre of Edinburgh.
- Multiple pick-ups or drop-offs are available upon request, however, the lead passenger has to provide in advance all the information about the pick-up and drop-off points.
- Our vehicles do not have wheelchair accessibility.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents -we provide child seats prior to request, free of charge.
- The cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour. This tour covers only the transfer fees.
- Cancellation policy applies – please chek our terms and conditions